Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Earrings and Flower Shops


Freshwater coin pearls are encircled by a silver metal hoop and are pictured on these beautiful pink hydrangias.

I can't wait for someone to own these.  I love them! Green CZ teardrop bead hang from bronze vintage flower pendants.
Some great earrings for a bride, so elegant and shiny! Swarovski crystals and luscious freshwater pearls hanging from sterling silver ear wires. I took a lot of pictures of these earrings, but these two pictures really stood out to me. I love the contrast of the red ginger with the white pearls and the daintiness of the earrings with the bulkiness of the ginger. So fun!


These are some of the pieces that I made last weekend.  Usually I just take pictures of my jewelry around the house or in my backyard, but this time I decided to go to my parents flower shop to take pictures! I had so much fun finding creative places to take these pictures. I might be biased, but I think they turned out pretty great : )

4 comments:

  1. beautiful Careen! I love to wear the ones you gave me. Oooh la la! YOu are so talented. P.S. It was good to see you and the fam the other day, love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...i'm glad you wear them! It was good to see you and the girls too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Careen! Thanks for your comments about my blog in the etsy forums. Yours looks great too. I love that the green background matches all your organic style photos. :)

    I used to work as a florist so i really appreciate your photos! Florist shops always have such a wonderful vibe. I miss that job sometimes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous idea for product pics! Sometimes the best ideas come from common everyday items. Thanks for following my blog...since I'm just starting out its a bit sad but hopefully it will grow to be as lovely as yours : )

    ReplyDelete