Monday, November 30, 2009

Some exciting news!

I got featured on another blog this week! So exciting! Please go check it out HERE and give the blog some love. 

I can't believe that Thanksgiving is already over and tomorrow will be the first day of DECEMBER! Only 25 more shopping days till Christmas, and that includes today, which is almost over! I need to get moving in that department...Are any of you already done with your christmas shopping? I'm sure there are some of you out there that are, but I know i'm definitely lagging in that department.
For those of you like me, who haven't even started there Christmas shopping, come by and check out my store because it's full of SALE items! I'm going to mark down even more items in the coming hours and days, so go check it out because it won't last for long! Also, people who live in the San Luis Obispo area, I would be happy to take away shipping charges if you'd like to pick up your earrings from my parents flower shop. That will save you even more money! 
I hope you're all having a Happy Monday so far...1 down and 4 more days to go until the blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment