Saturday, March 20, 2010

upcycled button earrings

I have been a busy bee lately! Starting lots of new jewelry projects and being fortunate enough to actually finish some of them! I'm really excited about my new UPCYCLED button earrings. I love that I can take something that has been forgotten about for so many years and make it into something lovely and beautiful again. Aren't they fun?! These are just a few of them. I'll be posting them on Etsy slowly but surely so be sure to go and check them out.
I've also recently got a hammer and a stainless steel block for hammering wires and metals. I've been experimenting with this a lot and have made some earrings I'm really happy with. These and more to come shortly!


2 comments:

  1. oh very fun! and i heart that last pair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristen! I'm glad to hear you like them. They were frustrating to make, but they turned out pretty cool in the end.

    ReplyDelete