Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Etsy Banner!

I've recently been trying to revamp my little etsy shop. I haven't ever really had a banner for my store and since its been open since July I figure it's about time to get something up there! The problem is that in order to have a banner you need to be good with computers...and I'm far from good. At first I wanted to buy one (and I still might), however, I read in an etsy forum that you can make banners on PowerPoint! So I tried it and it worked! It doesn't look that great, but it's a banner and I was proud that I was able to make one at all. In fact, I got so excited about it that I decided to make one for my sister's shop. I'm getting more computer savvy with every passing day : )
In other news, my little jewelry making table is currently out of order because it looks like this:

Time to clean up I think, maybe i'll get inspired while i'm tidying up!

1 comment:

  1. Love the blog! Following you...
    www.craftedbydesign.blogspot.com
    www.craftedbydesign.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete